Manager of Customer Success
At Railnova we’re helping Railway organisations in their digitalisation efforts: we're changing the way train fleets are managed, rolling stock maintenance is planned and faults on trains are diagnosed.
We design our own hardware and software, to enable railway operators to connect their trains and to monitor all business critical parameters. Thanks to our products clients are alerted in advance of failures, they can replace their calendar-based with condition-based maintenance, and they are able to identify best driving practices to reduce energy consumption.
Railnova has a very skilled and entrepreneurial team, and to help us to further disrupt the railway industry and accompany our clients in their digital transformation journey we’re looking for a Manager of Customer Success.
We are looking for an innovative Manager of Customer Success to join our team. You will work closely with our customers and our internal teams to ensure that our clients are satisfied with the company’s services, to monitor and improve the Quality of Service of our products, and recommend changes to processes. You will help ensure that the end product meets customer requirements, is fully functional and user-friendly.
You should demonstrate strong attention to detail and have good analytical and problem-solving abilities. You’re able to communicate efficiently and provide accurate and comprehensive feedback to colleagues and customers. We support you with great tools such as Intercom, Basecamp,... and plenty of ideas from a team where “everyone is on support”.
- Identify and remedy software and hardware related issues and provide feedback to our technical teams on product/service issues or gaps.
- Coordinate between teams to ensure that the correct resources are working on a given issue/topic.
- Ensure completeness of problem analysis / impact analysis.
- Handle Railfleet software and Railster device related customer requests.
- Provide remote assistance to customers for the validation of new Railster installations, Railster replacements and cabling.
- Ensure delivery according to company procedures/SLAs.
- have a Bachelor's degree or higher.
- have a detective mindset : fact finding, active questioning to frame an opinion based on other people’s knowledge, facts and self enquiry.
- are a good writer and communicator to clients, you are able to draft analysis papers and defend them.
- focus on Customer Service aligned with highest standards of quality.
- are fluent in English and French (German is a plus).
- have strong computer skills: working knowledge of Excel, Microsoft Word and Google shared documents required.
- possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- show great attention to detail.
- demonstrate autonomy and innovation. Experience or interest in Python, SQL, and/or in electronics are a plus.
- are a young and dynamic scale-up in European rail.
- offer you an exciting job, technical challenges, room for ideas and innovation.
- enable you to grow through conferences or extra courses.
- offer a competitive compensation package and lots of perks and advantages.
- provide a balanced work environment (work from home, flexible working hours).
- have an open culture and encourage creativity, while keeping our clients in mind at all times.
Grab your chance at being part of a top notch team and making a difference, and apply by filling out the application form.