RAMS and Safety Project Manager - Train interfaces
Railnova is on track to digitise global railway fleets with its remote monitoring and predictive maintenance solution. Our clients include DB Cargo, SNCF Mobilités, Nederlandse Spoorwegen, SBB Cargo, OBB, Lineas, BLS Cargo
Railnova applies its remote monitoring solution on Alstom, Siemens, Bombardier, Stadler, EMD, Vossloh locomotives and passenger trains as well as with major sub-components. Our solution fills the gap between asset data and maintenance processes and enables failure prevention, remote diagnostics, maintenance optimisation and energy reduction for Operators and Maintainers.
To accompany our growth, we are looking for an experienced Project Manager to accelerate and industrialise safety-case and hardware deployments on Locomotives, EMU, DMU, Metro, Tram and High Speed Trains railway fleets in Europe.
- You are the prime source of contact with our Railway Client for all hardware implementations and safety case, from acquisition to proof of concept to series deployment.
- You produce the project documentation and risk analysis needed for each fleet, using our safety case building blocks for each train bus interface and internal safety, electrical and hardware experts.
- You liaise with external ISA where necessary for specific TCMS or component interfaces
- You work closely with the sales team on Client requirements and with the internal projects teams on electrical engineering, software engineering and supply chain, for delivering your safety case and installation dossier on time
- You actively industrialise your processes to accelerate growth.
- You have a significant first experience as railway project management in Safety, RAMS, certification, homologation, commissioning or ERTMS signalling.
- You are familiar with EU regulation on modification EN402-2013, as well as the normative frameworks EN50155, EN45545, EN50121, EN50126.
- You are able to quickly tell the difference between a significant and non-significant railway rolling stock modification and build a compelling safety strategy strategy and safety case.
- You are an excellent English writer and speak French and German as well.
You want to join a one-of-a-kind, disruptive company in rail and help us achieve our vision for digital railway maintenance across the world.